Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh the places you will go- Maryville

Well, yesterday we went to Shop and Save and wow, I realize now that it's so much easier to take just Sofia to the store. I made the first mistake of saying yes to the giant cart and then I made the second mistake for allowing my grandpa to drive it. Thank God he didn't take out any displays!! I can't believe we were in there for only 25 minutes and I managed to grab everything we needed.


Aren't we cute? We took this picture at dinner on the 4th. Not bad since it was taken on my phone.


This is Sofia and Abuelo Felipe being funny. My grandma couldn't stop laughing seeing my grandpa this way and my grandpa was laughing too. What a great picture (Sofia is wearing Mr. Potato head glasses)


Sofia and I managed to go to the pool twice today. The first time just the two of us and then later on in the afternoon Abuela Acracia joined us.

1 comment:

Lonely in Peoria said...

Love the pic with the glasses on. Felipe looks good in those. Also who is the hot chick behind Acracia at the pool. Wow, a 70 year old bombshell. The subdivision pool really has the hotties :)