Friday, April 4, 2008

1st house showing???

V: Let the home selling frustrations begin. If you have ever tried to sell your home before I'm sure you can relate with me. We had our first home showing scheduled for Thursday from 3:30-4;30. Sofia and I spent all day cleaning the house and getting everything ready for the showing. Sandra had done some cleaning the night before as well. I took Louie over to Georgia's house to stay in his cage. I had to cut Sofia's nap short and get out of the house by 3:20 or so. Sofia and I head to the zoo to spend the hour away from the house. When I return home around 4:40 Georgia tells me she never saw anybody come to the house. I go inside and there isn't a business card on the table and all the lights are still on as I left them. I am still waiting to hear from the Traders Realtor as to what happened, but I was pretty upset. We do have another showing this evening at 6:30 (Hopefully they come) and an open house on Sunday 2-4 so all that work wasn't for nothing, but it's still frustrating. I'll update later when i find out what happened. I can't really call him now because its 3:40am. Have a Good Day! Go Cubs!!!
-Mario from Traders said his buyers had looked at the pictures more on the internet and decided they weren't interested. He said he should of called -- "Ya Think"-

S: Although it was frustrating, it was nice to have the house smelling good and not of Louie's farts (those of you that have been blessed with this aroma know exactly what I'm talking about). I'm sure the realtor has a good excuse. Let's hope tonight's showing goes better. Let's sell the house tonight! On another note, Sofia and I will be in Springfield this weekend taking care of my grandparents. It should be a good time, maybe if the weather is nice we can go to the little pond my abuelo's house that has those killer canadian geese. That may be too exciting. Anyway, it should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is really frustrating to go to all that work and they don't show up. Maybe Traders hasn't heard of common courtesy.- Laura