Here is a picture of us from Monday night before our game. Don't we look adorable?? BTW- I took this picture with the timer mode on the camera. The camera was sitting on TV tray. Yeah, check out Sofia. She's just smiling at the camera. What a photogenic kid!!As the title states, we signed all the paper work last night for the house. Our closing date is May 28th or before. We saw a for sale by owner yesterday that needed a lot of work, but we'll keep looking. Also, the producer job will probably not occur.. it seems that the station is cutting back in every department. Well, ONWARD!! Like I stated in a previous email, Vince (Mr. Positive) is taking everything in such a good way. Good for him because I'm breaking down by the second. He truly is the rock of this family versus right now I'm a total wreck (imagine that). I guess it could always be worse.
In better news, last night we invested in the Cha Cha slide song for our Ipod (thanks to Tom and Laura for their gift card). So I will leave you with this picture... Vince, Sandra, and Sofia dancing the Cha Cha slide in the living room of our newly sold house with the music blaring. Sofia singing along, "two hops two hops" "right foot stomp" and the best.... Sofia with her hands on her knees laughing hysterically.
2 comments:
I absolutely love this picture! Sofia is so adorable.
Mama and papa take up most of the picture, but your eyes gravitate to little Sofia! But you guys are kinda spiffy too!!
"spiffy" (adj) used to describe something as unique or amusing. Similar usage to cool.
Post a Comment