Before the game we took a look at a cute house in Rolling Acres. Here is a picture and below are some are some stats...

Year Built: 1960, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Style: Ranch Walk-out basement with a WET bar (in awesome family room in the basement) Family room is 26 X 24 One Car Garage. Master Bedroom Bathroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Utility Sink, and more. The minuses... it is sitting next to what I call a HUGE ravine. The backyard NEEDS a fence or else we could lose someone. There is a wall in the basement that has a crack that has been filled and has somewhat of a bent in it. It looks like it could work. I think that even though I ruled it out because of the ravine, I wouldn't mind a second and third opinion (Paul the builder and Jose Villa?). Vince made a good point, it has everything we need and in our price range. I don't' know, I mean we did sell our house so we kind of need a new one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment