V: Well, Sandra and Sofia are in springfield for the weekend. This picture most accurately shows what i did last night after they left. All that's missing is Louie laying on the other side of the couch snoring. I watched a movie -"The Darjeeling Limited" starring Owen Wilson and Adrien Brody. Its pretty weird and off the wall so i'm glad Sandra didn't see it, she wouldn't of liked it. Tonight I have "No country for old men" to watch. Another movie Sandra wouldn't really care to see. I love Blockbuster on-line free trials. If you try it just make sure to cancel after the 2 week free trial or you will be charged. I've probably done 4 or 5 free trials in the past year between blockbuster and netflix. I can't wait to get off work so I can look like the photo below. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment