Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We got an Offer !!!

V: Its a verbal offer right now, but we will get it in writing later this afternoon. Now we have to see if I can get this producer job. We will decide what kind of house we can afford based on if I get the job or not. It's great news, but also kind of scary at the same time.

S: Yeah, scary. I have to change the subject because I can't even begin to think what God's plan is on this. I keep praying, "What are you doing up there? We sell the house and Vince??" So, on a different note, we had a great home opener!!! We went into extra innings and got beat by one or two runs!! 13-11 i think. It was awesome!!! Next game Monday 6pm at the Peoria Stadium. I got a line drive, but the pitcher was 6'2ish and could jump and got my ball that SHOULD HAVE gone over his head. The evening was a blast and even though we were playing against a team that definitely had baseball/softball experience, it that didn't stop us from having a great ball game with freezing-like temperatures (to a person that thinks anything below 65 is freezing) and actually had a chance to beat them. We play until mid July so there will be some good warm weather games to attend. MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Monday nights!!! Also, if you have a couple of minutes to say a prayer for Vince to get this producer job that would be GREATLY appreciated. We sold the house, HOLY COW!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congrats, I am sure you will find something wonderful!