Vince is ill. He wouldn't admit it until this morning around 3am. He has a nasty cough and a runny nose. He talks like Chewbacca (well not really, but it's funny to say that). Sofia is also sounding hoarse. Can't wait to get sick, since I have musical rehearsal next Monday!
This morning when I came into work to find that one of my classroom roof tiles had fallen to the ground (i.e. the roof caved in). I have reported the leak before and according to our main custodian he has been dealing with that leak for at least 20 years. How exciting. He says that the roofers they get are terrible (obviously) and he says there are only two choices in town. Interesting....
Btw- I figured out that I can text pics to my email account! Noone had ever taught me this and didn't know it was possible! So, look out! I love this "new" feature! So, in case you were wondering the pics I included on this blog were taken on my cell phone. COOL!
1 comment:
You'll have to keep me posted on the cootie update at your house. I don't watch to catch anything on Wednesday.
Hope they start feeling better!
Post a Comment